Restore Your Smile with Dental Implants in West Palm Beach
What are Dental Implants?
Have you been holding back your smile because you’ve lost one or multiple teeth? Tooth loss can change your life. You may not be able to eat some of your favorite foods anymore, your oral health is likely to worsen, and you may have poor self-esteem from the embarrassment of your gapped smile.
Now, with numerous advancements in dental technologies, techniques, and treatments, sufferers of tooth loss can live with a completely restored smile that looks, feels, and functions just like their natural teeth.
Dental implants are a permanent, durable, natural-looking tooth replacement option that are custom-made to fit comfortably and blend in with your smile. They’re capable of lasting up to a lifetime with proper oral care and can help boost confidence, improve health, and enhance your overall appearance.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Compared to other restorative tooth replacements like dentures, dental implants provide patients with a more stable, secure solution that’s never removed and won’t slip and slide when you’re eating or speaking.
Many advantages of our dental implants solutions include:
- Customized to fit more comfortably
- Improved speech
- Better oral health
- Ability to eat your favorite foods again
- Protects and regenerates your jawbone
- Enhances your appearance
- Improved self-esteem
- Lasts up to a lifetime
The Dental Implant Process
Here at Prosperity Dental Group, Dr. Royzman wants to ensure your smile goals go far beyond your expectations. Thanks to dental implants, this can be easily done within as little as two appointments, as long as you qualify. Generally, this is how the dental implant process goes:
- At your initial implant consultation, you’ll meet with Dr. Royzman at our West Palm Beach dental office and discuss your restorative smile goals. She’ll examine your teeth, gums, and jawbone using our advanced technology to determine if you’re a viable candidate for dental implants and have good oral health.
- If your mouth isn’t quite ready for dental implants, she’ll recommend you receive a supplemental procedure before moving forward with treatment.
- Once your smile is ready to receive dental implants, your next appointment is when Dr. Royzman surgically inserts the titanium implant post to replace your missing tooth root.
- A period of healing is then often required to allow the bone to bond with the biocompatible post, ensuring a secure and healthy root that will support your final restoration.
- Following this healing period, Dr. Royzman will place your final restoration on top of the implant post. Depending on which teeth are missing, your implant restoration may be a crown, bridge, complete denture, or partial denture. Each dental implant restoration is custom made to fit your smile comfortably and aesthetically.
Our Implant Solutions
Each patient is different and will require their own, unique dental restoration. Dental implants can replace one tooth, multiple teeth, or an entire arch of teeth. At Prosperity Dental Group, we offer a variety of implant solutions, including:
- Single/Multi-Tooth Replacements: We can replace a single tooth or multiple teeth throughout your smile with dental implants paired with crowns and bridges.
- Full-Arch Tooth Replacement: When an entire arch of teeth is missing in the upper or lower jaw, we can use an implant-supported bridge or partial denture to provide you with a beautiful, complete smile.
- Implant-Supported Dentures: Using four to six implants, we can securely place a complete denture onto your lower or upper jaw to offer a greater level of comfort and stability.
Schedule Your Consultation Today
Replacing a missing tooth with dental implants can completely rejuvenate your smile as it restores your oral health, provides natural function, and improves your appearance. For more information about the benefits of implant dentistry, call our West Palm Beach office at (561) 848-0087 or schedule your implant consultation here.