Our Dental CBCT Scanner
CT scanning, also known as cone beam imaging, provides quality 3-D imaging in West Palm Beach, Florida. This technology is clear and precise and can diagnose tooth decay and diseases. Contact our office at (561) 848-0087 to meet with Dr. Anna Royzman and her dental team. Our dentist gets the bigger picture when she gets a better picture.
At our office, we are committed to utilizing advanced dental technology to always provide you with the highest level of dental care. We are proud to utilize cone beam 3D imaging technology at our dental practice. Cone beam 3D technology is an imaging system that provides our dentist and team with a three-dimensional image reconstruction of your teeth, mouth, jaw, neck, ears, nose, and throat. Our dentist may use dental cone beam 3D imaging to:
- Plan dental implant placement
- Evaluate the jaws and face
- View the head and neck as a comprehensive whole
- Diagnose tooth decay (cavities) and other dental problems
- Detect endodontic problems and plan root canal therapy
- Analyze dental and facial trauma
- Plan and evaluate the progress of orthodontic treatment
- Visualize abnormal teeth
- Assess a TMJ disorderCone beam 3D imaging is effective for diagnosing and evaluating dental conditions, as well as planning treatments. One of the advantages of 3D cone beam technology is that it provides our dentist and team with a view of your mouth and supporting structures that is more comprehensive than that provided by digital X-rays. To learn more about cone beam 3D imaging and how it helps us provide you with exceptional care, we invite you to contact us today.